Throughout the year, Events Committees are responsible for building our community by bringing us all together in the biggest events of the year. Each event is lead by the different committee chairs: the Head Freps, the Post Offer Visit Day (POVD) Reps, the Summer Ball Chairs, the Winter Ball Chairs and the Butler Day Chairs.
You can be involved in any one of these events by lending a hand in set up or planning and we welcome your contributions.
You can get involved as:
- Head Freps
- As a pair you could lead the induction week events that welcome all of our new freshers.
- Head Open Day Rep(s)
- You could introduce the pre-fresh to what it means to be at Butler by organising the events at POVDs
- Winter ball Chair(s):
- As an individual or pair you could organise the next winter ball!
- Summer ball chair(s):
- As an individual or pair you could organise the next summer ball!
- Spring Gala Chair(s):
- You could organise a fashion-focused event as a fundraiser for the JCR or for charity.
- Butler Day Chair(s):
- As an individual or pair you could organise the Butler’s biggest celebration of the year.
- Lay member:
- Members of the JCR can always lend a hand decorating, setting up events and desinging ideas for the events.